
So I thought I'd upload some of the pictures that have been on our camera for a while. Here's another prego pic of me. This was about 32 weeks. And you get a little peek at our cute fireplace with our stockings hung. :) he he he... it's fun to actually have a fireplace to hang our stockings. We had fireplaces growing up, but we never hung our stockings on it. Probably because 8 stockings would have overpowered the fireplace. :)

I figure with all the prego pictures of me, Mike needed a picture or two of him on the blog, so here we go. This picture cracks me up. My sister-in-law was posting pictures on her blog and she said something about how her four year old always has the deer in the headlights look on his face for pictures. Sorry Sarah, some boys never grow out of it. :)

This year Mike was in charge of putting the lights on the tree. Unfortunately before that could happen he had to get all the lights to work. :) But he toughed it out and now the tree is beautifully lit. :)

Here he is with the tree up and all the lights.

Growing up we would all decorate the tree together while listening to Mannheim Steamroller and then one special person got to put the angel on the top of the tree. We would always take a picture to document the important event. So here's our picture documenting our experience. :) I love our little tree. :) It's great.
I'll take more pictures of the inside of our place when I get the motivation to do it. For now I'm having fun catching up on everyone's blogs and all that jazz. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment