
I know this picture of Esther has nothing to do with my haircut, but she's so cute I had to include it. :)
I should have posted this two weeks ago, since that's when I got my haircut... but that obviously didn't happen, so better late than never, right?
Here's a couple of the before pictures.

The day before I got my haircut, my hair actually cooperated and styled fairly cute and curly. :) The funny thing is I actually had my hair styled differently for church, but when I sat down in the pew the strap on my dress broke. So I had to use the bobbypins in my hair to MacGyver fix my dress (if I had duct tape up my sleeve I may have used that instead...).

I decided to go mostly with number 11, for those of you who voted. :) It's been two weeks and I still absolutely LOVE my haircut! One of my friends, Devenee, has been my hairstylist for at least the past year. In case you hadn't noticed, I like to do a bunch of different stuff with my hair and every time I come to Devenee with a new style she gets it spot on! The same goes for all of the trims in between dramatic cuts. :) So if you're in the Milwaukee area and need a cut, give her a call! :) She's fabulous!



There's several things I love about my cut. First, it's short and I feel cute with my hair short. Second it's long enough in the front to pull behind my ears if necessary (think mommy duty, cooking, cleaning, etc.). Third it's versatile enough that I can style it classy, sassy, funky, and any other way I'd like to. Fourth, it takes so little time to style! In fact, if I'm in a rush I can let it air dry and it still looks good. And lastly, Mike loves the cut, so double bonus there! :)
One last note, look at the last picture where I'm wearing a black shirt. I made that shirt. :) Yeah, I'm pretty proud of myself. I've made several shirts in the past few months. I should get pictures of all of them and post them for you to see. :)
6 comments:
Cute cut! Did you knit the sweater?
Nah, I don't knit. I just sew. :)
I'm glad you listened to me and went with one of the ones I chose. We all know you asked for opinions just so you could get mine.
Totally love the hair and the t-shirt. You should do a tutorial for all us crafty moms out there.
The inspiration for the shirt came from this blog, Tea Rose Home. Here's a tutorial she did for a ruffle shirt that I used as my inspiration. http://tearosehome.blogspot.com/2010/03/tutorialruffle-shirt-why-not-vertical.html
Wowza! You look awesome! :)
Post a Comment