6.21.2010

More Esther!

This is Mike blogging some more stuff from my phone:)
Esther loves loves loves flowers. We can't go on walks without stopping every 20 feet or so to look at flowers, trees, or pick up weeks or wild flowers.
We went to the zoo. We got more pictures on our real camera, I just liked the irony of this shot.
I blew some dandilion seeds once about 2 months ago, and so now every flower she picks gets a nice blast of Esther's breath.
She is very determined. Here we are making our way up to a slide. She didn't want help.

She loves flowers. Did I mention that before?

Here are some things from a few weeks ago.
She will start waving her arms at the sound of almost any music. She is going to make music when she grows up if she keeps on this trajectory.

I don't know where she learned it, but she refuses to use a comb like most people do.

Here little miss is demonstrating that she wants more food.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love the videos!! She's such a crack-up!