To My Love, Robyn…
I can’t thank you enough
For the smiles and stuff!
With you, love always abounds
Through smiles and frowns
(Esther makes most the frowns in our family, but they are cute frowns:)
Three wonderful years,
Full of joyful tears,
And laughter and smiles,
And 3,000+ miles
(that’s just the net distance we are away from where we first met. If you measured gross distance, I bet we’d have gone to the moon and back together! K, maybe not that quite far, I just googled it…)
Of course no poem is complete,
Without an ending so sweet
As “No more rhyming, I mean it!
Does anybody want a peanut?”
I love you!!! Happy 3rd Anmiversirary
PS Here are some pictures for all to see of the fun we had today (and this past month or so)


Here is the writing of a retired doc that came and lectured to us. I almost couldn't hold in the laughter, because do you actually expect me to read that!?

Here we are, traveling around the world in 18 holes :) By the way, on our 1st date and the date we got engaged we mini-golfed.
Reminiscent of my proposal to Robyn...


2 comments:
Cute! Happy anniversary you two!
Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment