9.19.2010

More Esther videos (is anyone surprised?)

This is Mike posting with updates from my phone, so forgive the low quality:)
Here is Esther in July after we were practicing "Stop" and "Go."
She is learning a few new words every week--very fun!


Esther, like her mom, enjoys dancing when she hears the piano playing...

And more dancing after she heard a car drive by blaring music... (She was also singing, but we were walking too far behind her for my phone's mic to pick up on it.)

...and more dancing! Enjoy, and don't be afraid to wave your hands and shake your shoulders like this little lady--it actually feels quite nice:)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Love her dancing! We'll come see her perform when she's famous :)

Ben or Sarah said...

wow, can't believe all the things I've missed. I need to check out your blog more often. Looks like life is treating you well. Esther is such a doll I bet you are so excited to have TWICE the joy coming soon.