I realized that I have been shamefully neglectful in posting pics of my baby belly. This picture was actually taken three weeks ago, so it's me at 20 weeks. Our little guy is still growing well and doing great. I'm feeling great most days, but I have to be careful not to over do it. I think I have more energy than I actually do some days. :)
Another reason for posting this picture is to show off the shirt that I made. :) Yup, I made the red shirt. It's a wrap around shirt so it's basically the top and then two long strips of fabric that I just wrap around and around my belly. So it can grow with the belly and then I'll still be able to wear it later too. :)
I've been doing a lot of sewing lately. Some maternity stuff (I'll have to get more pictures of what I've made...) but mostly our Halloween costumes. :) Stay tuned for pictures of those. :) I'm excited! :)
2 comments:
Cute!! Congrats on the new(ish) pregnancy!!
You're such a beautiful little pregnant thing!!! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment