The other day I came home from a church meeting to find Mike grinning like he was up to something. We had a quick conversation and he asked if he could finish something up before we headed to bed (I go to bed real early these days). I said sure and then went to put my stuff away and get ready for bed. Then he comes in and says "Come with me, I have something I want to show you." He then takes me to the kitchen where he has cleaned everything! The sink full of dishes, dirty counter and stove; everything was cleaned. Then he turns the lights down and turns on some music that he had cued and asks "May I have this dance?" And we danced. :) Then we finished getting ready for bed and went to sleep. Nothing big, but I really appreciated it.
I love to dance and it's a de-stresser for me. I especially love to dance with my sweetheart. I am so grateful to be married to Mike and even more grateful to be completely head over heels for him. :) He does so many little things every day to let me know he loves me, in addition to telling me he loves me all the time. I try to tell and show Mike how much I love him all the time, but I don't think I let other people know how much I love him. Sometimes it's easy to get on his case about silly little things, but really, when I take the time to think about what matters, he's doing everything right. :)
Here's the video for one of our songs, it's called "The Luckiest". I sure am the luckiest to have Mike. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment