2.24.2011

Aiden pictures! Get 'em while their hot!

This is Mike posting again. ---------------And now, the pictures--------------
Here is Robyn after getting the epidural--we are so grateful for modern medicine (the pain relief was awesome, plus it means I have a job;). The resident that did it was a Utah State Aggie! He did awesome:) Below is the team cleaning him up.
Here is the first time I got to hold him. It was much less dramatic and emotionally draining with the epidural--Robyn and I got to sleep through a part of labor!
Aiden calms right down and goes to sleep anytime he is in Robyn's arms. It is so cute, but it has been a little problematic with feeding.
Here we are, new parents again!
He was so curious that first few hours... Now he is just cute and sleepy!
Robyn looks great!
Don't worry Esther, we haven't forgotten you!
Esther gave him kiss after kiss after kiss and then finished off with a tight bear hug. We have a little bit of work to do on being soft...
Lesley, Robyn's sister, made this beautiful cap. Thanks! And thanks to all those who have helped by babysitting Esther, sending congrats, or just taking the time to check this blog. We feel so much love!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Esther looks so sweet with him! Darling! We love the pictures!

Jordan and Jenny Singleton said...

I'm so glad you posted some pics - I've been dying to see little Aiden. Robyn, you look great! Way to go, girl. I love the pic of little Esther smiling at her baby brother. She's so sweet. She'll be a wonderful big sister. Congrats, you guys. Let me know when I can watch Esther - I'll call if I don't hear from you!

The Wisconsin Wheatleys said...

Congrats! He is adorable! It's so nice to have one of each.