Mike's Jobs:
Lawn care assistant (with his Grandpa)
Janitor at elementary school
Taco Time employee
Factory employee making gazebos and vinyl fences
Boat Depot employee (his uncle fixed boats, his mom ran the business and he cleaned the boats)
Ice Cream Truck driver
Telemarketer for Multiple Sclerosis fundraising
Soap factory employee
Gas station attendant
Taco Time (this time as a manager)
Electrical engineer research assistant at USU
Supplemental Instructor for astronomy (USU)
Electrical engineering lab tech (USU)
Physics lab tech (USU)
Lab tech in a seed lab (USU)
Lady Bug lab assistant (USU)
Undergrad teaching fellow (USU)
CNA at an assisted living center (he worked in the Alzheimers unit and has a lot of funny stories)
Group home caretaker (he took care of people with disabilities)
Assembled treadmills in a factory
Telemarketer for a quick loan place (he only lasted a couple weeks here because he felt the job was unethical)
Blog designer
Living Scriptures salesman
Medical Scientist Training Program trainee
Easter Bunny (he got paid in kind for this one: lots of candy)
Tutor
My job list is a little shorter, since I stayed with my jobs longer
Robyn's jobs:
Certified child caretaker (through my local YMCA)
Janitor (at BYU-I)
Potato harvester
Marie Calendars (salad bar attendant, dishwasher, busser, and hostess)
Nanny (for several different families)
Security system installation (for the Logan Walmart)
Office assistant
Preschool teacher
Dance instructor
Living Scriptures sales person
MOM! (ok, this one I get paid for in kind, but it's the best job I've ever had!)
What are some of the unique jobs ya'll have had?
2 comments:
Donald's Jobs:
Play with bubbles
...
that's about it.
Yup, you've probably had the coolest job I've ever heard of. :)
Post a Comment