This morning I was feeling adventuresome, so I packed up the kids and we headed to the zoo. The last day of school for many of the Milwaukee districts was last Friday, so there were LOTS of people at the zoo, but it was beautiful weather and WE HAD SO MUCH FUN!
The first thing Esther got excited about was this waterfall. She said "Take a picture mommy! It's beautiful!" You're right, Esther, it is. :)
"Pink Mingos"
"Rhino come say hi."
"Tiger say roalrrr"
"Elephant throw cows."
Whoa, I must have missed something there... hope the cows didn't mind. :)
Esther loves giraffes. :)
We seriously need to work on her cheesy smile. :)
Aiden was so happy the whole time. It was fabulous!
Esther didn't want to go home, so she came up with a bunch of stall tactics. One such tactic was she wanted a picture in this boat. :)
Fabulous day with my kids!!! :) Thanks for all the fun Esther and Aiden! (Oh and I guess the animals were cool too.) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment