10.29.2011

Halloweeeeeeeeeeen!

This year we didn't go with a family theme. I had so many ideas and just didn't have any time to make anything. So we pulled out our costume boxes (yes we have several) and went to work. :) Here's what we came up with:
Robin, Fairy, Super Nerd, Sir Laugh-Alot

Robin, because it's fun being my own sidekick. :)
Super Nerd. Can you figure out all the references?
Notice his teeth (channeling a little Edward...)
And to tie him in to my costume we added a special emblem... :)
Esther helped pick out her costume
The nearby nursing home had a trick or treating that I took the kids to. It was fun. :)
Esther loved that people would just give her candy for being cute. :)
Sir Laughs-Alot
We went trick or treating at the zoo. So much fun and look at the beautiful golden trees!
Mommy gets a turn with the kids (not enough pictures of me) Family pic. It's hard to tell, but yes, my eyes are open in this shot. :) I love this kid!!!! He's such a sweetheart!
Esther LOVES the giraffes. We got to see them being fed last time we went. So when we found this giraffe cutout, she had to stop! Aiden just wanted to eat it. :)
Mama gets a turn with Esther. :)
Look just over my right shoulder and you'll see the moose. They haven't been out very often, so I was excited to see him out. :) Why do I like moose? I don't know. It's probably because of a former roommate's obsession. We had a giant stuffed moose head in our apartment (stuffed as in stuffed animal). His name was Eugene. :)
WAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!
By the Power of Grayskull!!!!!
That's my girl. Tutus and sword. :)
There's something I LOVE about Halloween. I hate the gore and guts and creepy side of it, but I love the costumes and characters and candy side of it. Esther didn't really care about trick or treating, but it was so much fun for me to take her out. :) yeah! :)

1 comment:

Liz said...

Cute, cute kids and family. You are doing so well. Love you.