I love you because
you are beautiful: physically, spiritually, ecunemically
I love you because
you are selfless
I love you because
you are a great mother to our 2 kids
I love you because
you do things whole-heartedly
I love you because
you (and I) cry at commercials, and that shows how caring you are
I love you because
you are such a nice person
I love you because
you share my affinity for chocolate
I love you because
you do so great keeping in touch with your mom and sister
I love you because
you roll your eyes or give me a "love tap" when I deserve so much worse sometimes
I love you because
you can understand me or even read my mind
I love you because
you are so musical
I love you because
you have excellent people skills
I love you because
of your deep love and devotion to family and friends
I lovey ou becase
you can see past all my little mistakes;)
I love you because
you are a beautiful singer
I love you because
you have nicknames or code words for lots of stuff (+/- BW your Toast)
I love you because
your laughter is music to my ears
I love you because
you are always doing things for me and our kids
I love you because
you are so creative
I love you because
you are great at sewing
I love you because
you are an excellent cook, chef, confectioneur
I love you because
you encourage and believe in me
I love you because
you are such a passionate dancer
I love you because
you are my true love
I love you because
you can be spontaneous
I love you because
just the sound of your voice warms my heart
I love you because
you are generous with your courtesy laughs:)
I love you because
your kisses just melt me
I love you because
you rock!
I love you because
your smile is just about as bright as the sun at noon on a clear day
I love you because
you treasure the gifts I give you, and it makes me feel special
I love you because
without you, I'd be lost, er something;)
I love you because
you have the most pure and righteous desires
I love you because
you are so loyal
I love you because
you are so giving
I love you because
you stick by me no matter what!
I love you because
you have the patience to forgive me time, and time, and time again
I love you because
you make me want to be my best
I love you because
you keep your cool when I do... silly (ok, 'stupid' works better) things
I love you because
you take serious things seriously
I love you because
I love you
r silliness
you are beautiful: physically, spiritually, ecunemically
I love you because
you are selfless
I love you because
you are a great mother to our 2 kids
I love you because
you do things whole-heartedly
I love you because
you (and I) cry at commercials, and that shows how caring you are
I love you because
you are such a nice person
I love you because
you share my affinity for chocolate
I love you because
you do so great keeping in touch with your mom and sister
I love you because
you roll your eyes or give me a "love tap" when I deserve so much worse sometimes
I love you because
you can understand me or even read my mind
I love you because
you are so musical
I love you because
you have excellent people skills
I love you because
of your deep love and devotion to family and friends
I lovey ou becase
you can see past all my little mistakes;)
I love you because
you are a beautiful singer
I love you because
you have nicknames or code words for lots of stuff (+/- BW your Toast)
I love you because
your laughter is music to my ears
I love you because
you are always doing things for me and our kids
I love you because
you are so creative
I love you because
you are great at sewing
I love you because
you are an excellent cook, chef, confectioneur
I love you because
you encourage and believe in me
I love you because
you are such a passionate dancer
I love you because
you are my true love
I love you because
you can be spontaneous
I love you because
just the sound of your voice warms my heart
I love you because
you are generous with your courtesy laughs:)
I love you because
your kisses just melt me
I love you because
you rock!
I love you because
your smile is just about as bright as the sun at noon on a clear day
I love you because
you treasure the gifts I give you, and it makes me feel special
I love you because
without you, I'd be lost, er something;)
I love you because
you have the most pure and righteous desires
I love you because
you are so loyal
I love you because
you are so giving
I love you because
you stick by me no matter what!
I love you because
you have the patience to forgive me time, and time, and time again
I love you because
you make me want to be my best
I love you because
you keep your cool when I do... silly (ok, 'stupid' works better) things
I love you because
you take serious things seriously
I love you because
I love you
r silliness
No comments:
Post a Comment