I love reading C. Jane Kendrick's blog, but I don't have the chance to peruse it very often, but when I do I am grateful for the time I spend there. She's open, honest and human and a well written woman. :) She is writing her personal history in a series of blog posts. I have been contemplating doing that very thing for quite some time now, but haven't done anything about it. Now I'm making the goal to share one story from my life (or my kids lives) every Friday. I'm sharing this now so I'm accountable. I hope to be able to record some of the experiences that have made me Me. :)
For months now I've been wanting to get back into blogging, but have needed an extra push to get me there. I think C. Jane's blog posts have been a little push. I wish I could promise that I'll be better about posting pictures and cute stories about the kids, but honestly, I can't promise that. But I do want to do it, so eventually I think I'll get there again.
So stay tuned for a new post tomorrow. And feel free to leave a little love in the comments. It should make it easier to post every week. :)
1 comment:
Hey Robyn! I have a favor to ask of you... Tom's cousin is coming out here for medical school in August, and is looking for an apartment close to the medical school. Are you aware of anyone close to the school that is looking for someone to rent out their place in the ward? You guys are our "go to" for apartment help! ha
I love the pictures of your kiddos. They are getting so big! and so cute!
Post a Comment