11.01.2012

Fun with the Smiths! Oct 2012

When we got to Utah we found out that Grandma Smith was going to have a Halloween party for all the family.  Since I didn't have my stash of costumes with me (I know, what I was thinking?) I raided my mom's costume box.  
 As soon as Esther saw this angel costume, she had to wear it!  I wore this costume for a nativity program when I was about 6 I think.  Yeah, I was really little.  :)
 Aiden's costume was actually also from the nativity box, but he wanted to be Nephi.  He's so cute I of course agreed.  I love how he's holding a round ball in this picture.  Liahona anyone?  ;)
 Here I am talking with Mike's aunt Karen.  I was supposed to be Malificent, the Evil Fairy from Sleeping Beauty.  :)
 Aiden spent most of the evening hovering around this Halloween train.  :)  My boy loves trains.  :)
 Me with Aiden.  I had fun trying to get my hair to look like horns.  

 Esther had Mandy doing everything for her.  :)
 Esther decorated a pumpkin.  :)

One of the days we were there we went to Wheeler Farm with the Smiths and the Larsons.  It was fun just walking around the farm.  :)


 Love these kids!!  
Aiden is very affectionate and loves to give kisses to his dad.
 I was lucky enough to convince him to give me a kiss too!  :)
 Gotta drive the tractor again.  :)
 Aiden convinced Grandma Smith to carry him around, despite my protestations.  Grandma was telling us that this was just like the tractor they had on the farm where she grew up.  
 Sorry for the super close up. He was running at the camera in full on laughter but I couldn't take the picture fast enough.  :)

 Mom, here's the cutest Killroy ever!
 Esther getting in on the fun.  :)

 Aiden was yelling "No sit still!"

We had so much fun visiting family and friends in Utah, but alas, we eventually wanted to be in our own home again.  So off we went.  The kids did really well except for when Esther wouldn't eat or drink anything because her ears started hurting her.  She wouldn't listen when we told her eating and drinking would help.  Silly girl.  
 Life is good.  :)

No comments: