2.27.2013

Aiden's Birthday

We had a lot of fun getting ready for Aiden's birthday.  :)

 Aiden's birthday was themed "Things that go."
For breakfast I made pancakes shaped like things that go.  

 This is supposed to be a train.
 Above we have a set of rocketships and below we have an airplane.
 We gave Aiden a Hot Wheels track. As you can see, he was thrilled with it.  :)
 
This is the cake I made for Aiden.  I used an exacto knife to cut out shapes of things that go from sugar paper.  Love that stuff.  :)





My little boy is getting so big!  I can't believe he's 2 already!  Squee!  I love him so! 
 Here's the inside of the cake.  It's part rainbow ship, and part tinted white cake. Aiden chose the colors.

 We had some of Aiden's friends come over to help us eat the ginormas cake I made.  :)  It was so much fun celebrating with friends!  :)  Thanks for coming!

 This was Aiden's response when we started singing Happy Birthday to him.  :)
We also got Aiden a set of Lincoln logs.  YEAH!  It's a hit with both kids.  :)
When I asked Aiden what he wanted to do for his birthday, he said "Sledding!" So we bundled up and went sledding.  It was so much fun!  Aiden, thanks for being such a happy boy!  Your birthday was so fun for all of us!  :)  Love you!

No comments: