You look so great!!! I love the short hair. I hope you don't mind but I am going to put a link to your site on mine. My Mom loves to see who I have found. Hope all your family is well and anytime you want to visit DC you have a place to stay. We are lucky enough to have guest accomadations in our house. Love Ya!!! (Please ignore my horrific spelling)
Robyn Larson! Looks like I was the last one to find your comment. LOL. CONGRATS on your pregnancy! You still have that great smile...love it! Aren't blogs awesome? Way better than myspace! You and your hubby are so cute!
3 comments:
You look so great!!! I love the short hair. I hope you don't mind but I am going to put a link to your site on mine. My Mom loves to see who I have found. Hope all your family is well and anytime you want to visit DC you have a place to stay. We are lucky enough to have guest accomadations in our house. Love Ya!!!
(Please ignore my horrific spelling)
Robyn Larson! Looks like I was the last one to find your comment. LOL. CONGRATS on your pregnancy! You still have that great smile...love it! Aren't blogs awesome? Way better than myspace! You and your hubby are so cute!
Little Robyn Sampson??? Really??? How are you? Happily married, I see . . .Congrats on the new little one that's coming. Where are you now?
Jordan (Kemsley) Dixon
Post a Comment