Four random things I love about my husband:
1. His devotion to our little family (he talks to Superfly every night so he or she knows their daddy's voice)
2. His tickle fights (yesterday we both needed a break from studying and he looked over at me and said "let's have a tickle fight!" so we did)
3. How great he is with kids, it's so attractive!
4. His desire to learn: in school, the gospel, and family life
Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Salad Bar attendant
2. Kitchen assistant at a retreat for artists and writers (this job was awesome!)
3. Security system installer for Walmart (that's right, I know where all the cameras are in the Logan Walmart)
4. Nanny
Four movies I have watched more than once (in fact I've seen all of these at least a dozen times):
1. Newsies
2. Finding Nemo
3. Pride and Prejudice (A&E version)
4. Meet the Robinsons (I LOVE this movie)
Four TV shows I watch (I actually haven't had cable or satellite or anything like that for over 4 years, and I don't miss it one bit. Here's some shows I used to watch):
1. We used to watch cartoons every Saturday morning and I loved the comic book ones (Spiderman, X-men, Batman)
2. Star Trek Voyager (we used to watch this as a family every week... yup, I'm a Trekky... Live Long and Prosper)
3. Boy Meets World
4. The Pretender
Four places I have been:
1. Bangkok, Thailand (and oh how I miss it sometimes)
2. Boracay, Philippines (this island has the best beaches in the world! Believe me, I've checked the others and they don't even compare!)
3. Paris, France (I went there for spring break when I got home from my mission with my parents and my sister and we had a blast!!!)
4. Johannesburg, South Africa (I went there as a kid to visit my mom's granny, and I'd love to go back)
Four of my favorite foods (I LOVE ethnic foods, but here are some of my favorites):
1. CHOCOLATE (remember that chocolate buffet mom and Lesley? yum...)
2. Thai cashew chicken
3. Tandoori Chicken with Naan (Indian dish)
4. Italian Chicken with garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus
(looks like I like chicken, huh?)
Four places I would like to visit:
1. IRELAND!!! (this has been a lifelong dream of mine. Maybe for our 20th anniversary, right Mike?)
2. South Africa (my grandma is from there and I'd love to go back and see it all, that is when it's safe to go back...)
3. Tokyo, Japan (but only if my sweetheart is my personal tour guide)
4. The Holy Land
Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Our ultrasound next week :)
2. January 30th or there abouts (that's when we finally get to meet our baby)
3. Having my mom here when the baby's born
4. Seeing Mike hold our child for the first time :)
(ok, so they all have the same theme, but can you blame me?)
Four People I tag: you're probably gonna hate me for this but... Chris Sampson, Ann Sampson, Sarah Salway and Alli Hicken. I look forward to reading your posts... :) Remember how you love me?
2 comments:
Seriously? You mention Star Trek, Boy Meets World & The Pretender all in one post...Why have I never done that? Those are just some of my all-time faves. I haven't seen "Meet the Robinsons" but considering how I feel about the rest of your lists, I think I better.
I was so excited to find your blog! You have traveled some amazing places and I'd love to hear all about them sometime! We had such a great time at your place on Labor Day. Thanks again for the great breakfast! Our blog is private, so please send me your email and I'll add you guys! (m_g_odell@yahoo.com)
Post a Comment