Are YOU looking at me, kid?
So the other day as I was doing my hair I had an intensely crazy urge to mohawk my hair. So I did.

It's a pretty sweet picture if you ask me. The only problem was that we were going to play games with B-Rad and Kjirstin and others that night. So I listened to the advice of my incredibly intelligent husband and toned it down into a more normal do. :) Which turned out to be a really good thing because we ended up going out for frozen custard after games and I ran into one of Chris's old buddies from BYU at the custard shop.
We also took a more "normal" prego picture today. We're at... oh almost 21 weeks now. So YEAH! I made it through the halfway point. Although I no longer have the morning sickness, I now have a backache as my constant companion. Oh well. One of the prices to pay for parenthood. :) Enjoy the pics!
4 comments:
I just love your blog! You guys are so much fun! From penguin potatoes to mohawks to candids of anatomy study (Brad is doing the same thing), I just love seeing it all!
I love the look sis! I only wish that the only thing that got bigger when I was prego was my tummy... you look so beautiful and happy! We miss you LOTS!!!! LOVE YOU TONS!! XOXOXOXOXOX J.A.K
Cute baby bump! You're a cute mama!
What have those pregnancy hormones done to you??? Just kidding- the hair is exciting. Hope you're feeling and doing well. You two are hysterical..! Have a good day.
Post a Comment