12.19.2008

Gingerbread Homes

I actually made two gingerbread houses. I made one regular sized house, but then had extra dough, so I made a little gingerbread house too. These first two pictures are of the little house. I think it's kinda cute. :) he he he....














Here's some pictures of the larger gingerbread house. I had way too much fun decorating these. Mike and I tried making a gingerbread house last year, but I was way too ambitious and designed a far too complicated house. It was a terrible mess... So this year I kept it simple and let my creativity go wild with the decorating of the house, rather than the designing of the house.






















































3 comments:

Megh said...

That penguin is BEYOND cute! We wanted to make a gingerbread house, but felt like it was a waste, since we're heading out of town soon. That's definitely an advantage of staying around for Christmas- getting to do all those fun things!

Trina said...

Those are so cute! I don't think I've ever made a gingerbread house with real gingerbread. I've done it with a kit or graham crakers. Way to go!

Alison said...

Love the penguin!