The other day while I was taking a nap, my parents had a little photoshoot with our little princess. She's much cuter in person and pictures really don't do her justice, but here's a few of my favorites. :) Oh and about her outfit: when my father heard that I was avoiding pink for little Esther, the first thing he said to my mom was "Let's go get a pink outfit!" So she's wearing the pink outfit that her grandpa gave her.
Most of the clothes we had for Esther were far too big. The outfit that Papa got for her was a 0-3 month one and as you can see, she's got plenty of room to grow.

Papa loves that she has hair. I was a baldy, and was completely expecting Esther to be bald too. I was pleasantly surprised.

I love her little chicken legs. :)

She looks so much like a little elf to me. Especially in the little hat that the hospital sent her home in. It's actually the only had that doesn't engulf her entire head.

She's such a sweetie. :)

Here's some of our little family.


Sorry these last two are so dark, it was night time and we don't have the best lighting in our home.

9 comments:
Oh man! I left a comment on your next post even though I thought it was on this one. Just don't miss it (not that it's life changing or anything).
She's so little and cute, I just want to hold & cuddle her. Congratulations you guys!
HAHA!! We were tempted to send you a bunch of pink stuff too. :) Good Job DAD!!! Don't worry Robyn the pink will come into play eventually. :) She's a cutie, we love you!
She is so adorable! She also looks very cute in pink! You make such a cute family! I can't wait for my own grandbabies but my children tell me it will be a long, long, time!
Enjoy every minute, pretty soon she will be the one in College instead of you! I can't believe how fast they grow up!
She's so teeny tiny! You guys are a sweet family.
so so beautiful! seriously keep the pictures coming--i love them!
Yeah, I thought of the pink thing too, good job dad. Ester is very cute, and so many expressions that young! She is wonderful.
She is so beautiful!!!! Congratulations! Enjoy every precious second. :)
She is so beautiful and tiny, they grow so fast it seems like Addie was just that small and now she's so big. She has quite a head of hair on her gorgeous little locks!!You look great too Robyn hope your feeling as good
Post a Comment