Since the hives were just getting worse yesterday we (her Dr and Mike and I) decided to put her on some steroids in an effort to stop the spreading of the hives.
This morning she's looking better. The hives have stopped spreading and the ones that were already there have started going down, but unfortunately they're leaving some bruises in their place. So Esther's bruised and red all over, but since we're not going anywhere, I guess that's okay.
So she's doing better and on the mend, thanks to being on 3 types of meds. Thankfully she's REALLY good at taking medicine, so it's not too bad.
1 comment:
Hi Robyn!
You won my giveaway for the autographed book and bookmark. If you will send me you address, I will get it to Cerella so she can send those out to you. Congratulations!!!
XOXO
Jen
PS -- your daughter is adorable!
Post a Comment