5.16.2010

Catching up on pictures

Mike put two toilet paper rolls together with some rubberbands and Esther LOVED her binoculars. :)
Esther LOVES to read, and especially loves it when daddy reads to her. (I love her expression in this picture)
Esther makes this kissy face ALL THE TIME! She will kiss people, stuffed animals, pictures and just about anything with a face. We may need to work on that before she goes into nursery. Oh and the little lamb by her side is her constant companion these days. She loves to hold it in the crook of her arm as she walks around everywhere. Thank heavens for a comfort item that's not the pacifier! :)
Random picture of me and my hottie husband!
Too cute! Need I say more?
Esther and her "I didn't do anything" face after she pulled all our living scriptures DVD's off the shelf.
Esther loves trying to carry this huge teddy around with her. It's the same size as her though, so she often gets tripped up. Good thing it provides padding when she topples over. :)

Esther diaper head
Esther finally has some hair, so I decided to mo-hawk it after a bath one day. :)
This may seem like an odd picture, but this is what we had for Easter dinner. I made a balsamic vinegar and mushroom reduction sauce and served it with steak, potatoes and peas. Oh so yummy! (and I'm posting it here so I remember to make it again sometime...)
Esther fell asleep on me during the first session of conference, and then I was stuck until she woke up.
Esther waving at the camera in her cute Easter dress with her new purple bunny. :)
:)
Happy Easter Everyone!
I got my hair cut by a friend and I LOVE IT!
I seriously LOVE this haircut. :)
Oh, and don't you just love the wreath in the background? I made it out of the pages of a book. :)

No comments: