Mike posting, here. I have a few phone pics of our little miss as I like to refer to her. Before the pictures, one story: we have been trying to use sign language to get Esther communicating. She has been picking up on it slowly but surely. So tonight as I was feeding her a sippy cup, I mentioned that she was going to sleep after this. She let go of the sippy and put her hands to her ear (sign for sleep). She was REALLY ready for sleep:)
Now the pics
Now the pics
Here is Esther and Robyn, come to visit me at school (I'm spending a lot of time there with tests coming up soon).
Esther is curious and can't look at a camera for more than 1 second.
Here she is holding her friend Addie's hand (sorry Olivers if I spelled her name wrong).
Take 2.
She loves sticking her long, little tongue out. This is not a very good representative picture.
And this is when Esther was teething and Robyn couldn't move for fear of waking her up to start another crying cycle.Hope you like these all, and this is an encouragement for you all to write in your journals so you can remember where all the time went.
No comments:
Post a Comment