Moral of the story: be nice to your mom (she put up with A LOT for you) and don't eat old cream cheese!
8.22.2010
Old cream cheese
Mike posting. So last Wednesday, the attending (boss) physician I was working for brought the team bagels and cream cheese. They were a delicious start of the day. The morning was busy, and I was running late for lectures that afternoon, so instead of stopping to open up my locker to get the food I had brought from home, I just grabbed another bagel, dipped it in the leftover cream cheese, and ran off to lecture. 5 hours later, as I was getting home, I was feeling a little hot, sweaty and tired (more than normal). Before I knew it, I was ready to loose my lunch (aka vomit) and I was so nauseated I wanted to cry. (But, of course, I'm too manly for that!) Throughout it, I was thinking (and I did verbalize it to Robyn) that she is amazing for even getting dressed in the morning if this is how she has been feeling with her morning (and afternoon and evening and night-time) sickness. So basically, this is my way of saying thanks to Robyn for being awesome as she is even through the nausea and to all the other mom's out there (especially my mom & mom-in-law and their moms). Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment