12.29.2013

STAR WARS Finger Puppet Brag Post

This is just a brag post to show off some stinking awesome finger puppets I made.  A friend and I got together and cut out all the pieces (a set for each of us) and then we both went home and stitched them when we found the time.  I really enjoy hand stitching crafts like this.  It's relaxing and fun for me to make things I know my family will enjoy.  The pictures aren't great, but there's a lot of them, so enjoy.  :)  Ha ha ha!
Han Solo:
 Chewbacca:
 Princess Leia:
 Ewok:
 Yoda:
 Luke Skywalker:
 Obi Wan Kenobi:
 Darth Vader:
 C3PO:
 R2D2:
 And since the colors were kinda washed out in the above pictures, here's some with the flash so we can see the colors better.  :)




 Here's the whole gang.  I kinda love how they turned out.  :)

1 comment:

Brian and Anna said...

Super cute Robyn! Love them! You are so talented! :)