1.20.2014

Lego Man Birthday

Mike LOVES Legos so I decided to give him a Lego themed birthday.  It wasn't much, but it was fun.  :)
 The first thing we did was crown him our Lego king.  :)
 I made these Lego heads out of baby food jars.  They were filled with chocolate (that's all Mike asked for his birthday: chocolate).
 I also turned two of the Lego heads into salt and pepper shakers (you can kind of see them here).
 Please ignore the laundry in the background and focus on the cute people in the foreground.  :)  I printed out this paper to wrap all of Mike's presents in.  :)
 I stenciled this Lego-man shirt for Mike.  I think he likes it.  ;)
 Esther colored this Lego person for her daddy.
 Another piece of art by Esther.
 I LOVE this snowman Esther drew for her daddy.  And the blue guy in the upper right is a guy who played in the snow so much that "his coat got full of snow".  :)
 We all colored Lego people to represent ourselves.  The kids helped me color Mike's Lego man and Esther colored two Lego figures of herself. :)
 Here I am showing off my 40 week belly.  I really should have utilized that "shelf" more.  :)
 Mike just wanted mint brownies for his birthday.  The kids were so excited to share the brownies with him.  (and don't they look adorable in their church clothes!)
This wasn't from Mike's birthday, but it's a cute picture of a daily event in our house: Mike bringing the kids down the stairs on his back.  During this picture Aiden was yelling "Charge!" as they came down the stairs.  When they got to the bottom of the stairs they attacked a pillow and then told me they had beat the bad guys so I was safe now.  :)  

No comments: