9.29.2008

Mike's turn

So Robyn has been way busy, so it is Mike's turn to post an update. Life has been great, life has been busy, and as usual with Robyn life has been incredibly fun.
Here is a picture of Robyn, in her pregnant beauty:) We are excited for our little princess to be done in Robyn's tummy so we can start with the fun. Honestly, after being around kids for a while (Robyn for years as a nanny and both of us as nursery workers at church for over a year), we are kinda really excited for her to come out to start entertaining us like so many of our nieces and nephews have (see below).

Well, I don't have too much other than that to say... We are both busy with school and Robyn is doing something with her friends 2 or 3 nights a week--in fact they found us an amazing deal on a crib. Oh and I am being fed at school every day this week except Thursday and everyday last week except like Tuesday. That's what I get for keeping my interests open and joining every club!

3 comments:

Ingelheim Five said...

You are one cute preggo girl! Good luck with everything. Hard for me to believe you are married let alone pregnant!

Brad and Kjirstin said...

Robyn you can't be busier than your medical student husband, that is just not allowed. So we decided we are hanging out while the guys are at preisthood (actually that was pretty much a given but it was expressed today) so put that on your calendar.

Robyn said...

I just have to explain that I was giving Mike the sassy look in the prego picture because I was exhausted and not exactly up for a picture, but he wanted to capture my freshy cut pixie-do. :) Thanks sweetheart for posting, and I promise everyone that I'll get to it just as soon as I finish my test today... :)