3.14.2009
Computer Sadness...
So a couple of weeks ago my computer got a virus that pretty much wiped everything out. Thankfully we had an external hard drive that we were able to back everything up on. But I lost all my online bookmarks and stuff. I've been reading many blogs that I just haven't added to my sidebar list yet, but I had them bookmarked. So if you read our blog and your blog is not listed on the sidebar, can you please leave a comment on this post so that I can add you to my reading list again? Thanks so much. And also I had a bunch of great crafty type websites bookmarked but I lost those too, so if you have some suggestions for that sort of website, feel free to leave a comment about that too. Thanks a bunch everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment