One of the neat aspects of the day was that Esther wore the same dress that I was blessed in. We were even able to borrow the blanket that my Grandma Cole made when I was blessed. My sister made some cute little booties that Esther wore as well. So that was fun and sentimental for me.
We had several people from the ward step in and participate in the circle when Esther was blessed. I keep telling Esther that these people are her Milwaukee family members. It's so great to have the love and support of family and friends. Love you all so much! Enjoy the pictures! :)
4 comments:
Your sister did a great job on the booties. Esther looks so cute in everything! I'm glad you had some family and friends around.
Isn't the blessing day wonderful? It was what made the whole mom thing seem more real to me. And it's fun having family come and visit too! I am so glad that things are going so well for you all. You all look so happy! Take care pocket sized Robyn and baby pocket sized Esther!
Beautiful! I am so happy for you guys! What a gorgeous baby. I hope you are enjoying every minute of it.
shes so cute! she looks like a baby doll in the first picture....
Post a Comment