3.13.2009

Happy Day Everyone!


So this is just a little wish that everyone out there has a fabulous Friday the 13th. I know, some may say it's an unlucky day, but I'm quite partial to it. I was born on Friday the 13th in the month of May (I reserve the right not to mention the year). Have a lovely day all!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

it is a happy day, isn't it? i think the media has hyped up friday the 13th so much, when it really is just as good a day as any other.

Trina said...

Jasmine was born on a Friday the 13th too. It was a great day! Plus I always remember when she was born :)

Jan said...

Thanks! I had a GREAT day! My family came to visit! They are here for the week and hopefully my little one will come while they are here so they can meet them! So Friday the 13th is a great day for me!