5.30.2010

More super stuff from Mike's phone

Hi, this is Mike posting. Robyn and Esther are in Ohio with Chris, Joyelle, Christopher, and Mom & Papa Sampson, so I have a little more time than I am used to, so I'm putting it to good use. Here are a few pictures and videos mostly of Esther with small explanations.
Enjoy!

We were trying to get a cool picture like the Ekstrom's did of their girl...

Esther really doesn't like the feel of grass though.
Poor Esther!

Here is Robyn and Esther on Mother's Day. What a cute pair!


Robyn made me this awesome bow-tie, and I got 50 compliments on it at church today:)

I love it--it is so ME.

And more Esther...
Esther knows when she is tired and she knows how to let us know. It is great she'll communicate a little with us now.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Ow Ow! You look hot in that bow tie!