This is Mike, and a few people have disbelievingly asked me if the rumors were true: was I a skater? The honest answer is "no." I was a nerd that possessed the ability to ride a skateboard, not a skater with chains, black clothes and hair, etc.
Here are my skate videos, and there is a little story behind each that you can read when you click on the link. The 4th one has a little blip of Robyn (before there was a baby in her tummy and before she changed her name-you have to be patient to see it or just fast forward to about 5 and a half minutes into the video).
Enjoy!
Mike's skate video 1
Number 2
Number 3 (the best)
Numero 4 (con Robyn)
4 comments:
Loved the videos, they reminded me of the movie my brother used to make with his friends. A note to Robyn : Could you pass along a message and see if Jason & Ann would add me to their blog? I was excited to see that Chris moved into Matt's ward. I miss you all :)
I am appalled and very much amused.
Those were good days! I had forgotten what mad skills you have Mike! Oh, and I've been putting that old board to good use, just so you know...
Wow I would not have guessed that Mike was a skater, he and Brad should get together and skate it up, though from the videos I saw Mike do way more than I have seen from Brad. And I just have to say that you look so cute from that little blurb in the fourth video.
Post a Comment