5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Singing and dancing in our high school production of "Brigadoon"
2. Being rather weird in the 10th grade and loving it
3. Enjoying the world's largest hot-air balloon fiesta in the world (takes place in Albuquerque the beginning of October)
4. Planning some incredibly awesome halloween costume
5. Convincing my little brother to wear a dress and getting a pic of it... he he he...
5 Things on today's to do list
1. Get ready to go to conference
2. Watch conference and love it
3. Figure out what quiet snacks I can eat while watching conference
4. Go for a walk with my hubby on this beautiful fall day
5. Figure out dinner...
5 Snacks I enjoy, unhealthy to healthiest:)
1. chocolate frozen custard
2. mint oreo cookies dipped in milk (I can eat a whole bag by myself...)
3. apples dipped in caramel sauce
4. toasted peanut butter sandwich
5. yogurt with granola
5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Buy a conservative house for our family
2. Start saving accounts for our children's college education
3. Help family members who are having a hard time financially
4. Invest lots
5. Go see a couple Broadway plays in London and New York
5 places I have lived
1. Orem, UT
2. Bangkok, Thailand
3. Albuquerque, New Mexico
4. Manila, Philippines
5. San Diego, California
5 places I have worked
1. Marie Calenders- salad bar attendant
2. Nimrod Hall- kitchen assistant
3. Wright family nanny
4. Kirk family nanny
5. Unofficial baby sitter for Volcano Cliffs ward
I'm supposed to tag 5 people, but I don't really feel like it, so if any of you feel so inclined, feel free to keep this tag going. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment