Ok so there's the picture. :) These triplets are three of the cutest little munchkins you'll ever meet. From left to right they are Kailee, Chase, and Alexis and for about a year I had the chance to be their nanny. This was taken last April just before Mike graduated from Utah state and we moved away. I wanted to do something special for their mom because lets face it, with triplets AND a teenager, she's pretty much supermom. :) I loved working for this family because they were just the most amazing people ever. :) So one day I packed the kids up into the van and took them to the park for a picnic and a little photoshoot. I'm not much of a photographer and with 3 three year olds, their attention span isn't that great. But thankfully I had Mike there to jump around behind me and keep their attention. No literally Mike was jumping around behind me like a crazy man, but we got this picture, so I'm happy. :) Man, posting about these kids makes me miss them. :) These kids are geniuses too. At the age of 2 they had figured out how to get through every kid proof lock in the house. The ones on the drawers and cabinets, the plastic shells on the doorknobs and everything. With three mischievous brains working together they got into a bit of trouble sometimes. For example, one day after we had just finished lunch I was taking 30 seconds to throw something away and wipe down the table. It really took me no time at all. But when I get into the living room, they're no where to be found. On my way to their bedroom I pass the garage door and I just know they'd gone out that way. Now their parents had installed a lock above their reach so they couldn't get out, but these little stinkers had piled up a couple of their toys and climbed on top of them so they could reach the lock and unlock it. So I jet out into the garage and the side door is open there too. They had found an unopened box of diapers and got through that door too. Keep in mind that all of these doors have the plastic covers on the doorknobs so they're getting through those too. I race outside and I find Chase had stripped down to only his t-shirt (diaper and pants were in the driveway), Alexis was inside the little water runoff tunnel next to their house and Kailee is running as fast as she can down the street to try to get to an old neighbor's house who always gives her cookies. These kids could seriously move like lightening when they wanted to. So I took Chase and Alexis each under my arms and took off after Kailee like a quarterback going for the winning touchdown. I was moving. So I finally caught up with Kailee and she refuses to come with me. So I pick her up too and slowly head back to the house. I'm sure I was quite a sight carrying three kids down the block, one of which who is half naked. :) Ahh the memories. :)
When we found out we were pregnant everyone kept saying that we were going to have multiples because I had nannied for the triplets so it must have been preparing me for my own kids right? Thankfully at least for our first pregnancy, there's only one little girl so I can breathe a little easier, for now at least. ;)
So here's to the cutie patootie triplets and I tag Sarah Larson, Jordan, Trina, Lesley Biddy, Ann Sampson, and Emily Abbott.
No comments:
Post a Comment