Today has been an absolutely wonderful day. :) This morning we had another OB appointment and everything is going great. It's test week, but Mike doesn't have any tests today, so he was able to come with me. :) Everything checks out fine and our little girl is doing great.
Another plus of Mike's having test week and no tests today is that he gets to study from home. So today we've both been studying from home and although we haven't had a ton of interaction because we're actually getting a lot of studying done, it's been fun to just be in the same room with him. I love my sweetheart. ;)
It's been a beautiful day today. The past few days have been rainy and gloomy, but today the sun is shining, there are blue skies and it just lifts the spirits. :)
Tomorrow is our ward Halloween Party and I am so excited!! I'm not going to mention what we are going to be because I don't want to ruin the surprise, but if things go as planned, we're gonna have some pretty sweet costumes. I'll try to post pictures on Saturday assuming it all goes well. :) The idea is pretty great if nothing else. And in case you didn't know, I get really into my costumes. I love dressing up! It's kind of crazy actually and some family and friends may say I go a bit overboard, but hey, it's fun! :)
Anyways, life is great! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment