We've had visitors every weekend since Esther was born nearly two months ago and it has been awesome! I already posted about most of the visitors, but I haven't posted about our most recent visitors.

My brother, Adam, his wife, Amanda, and their son, Porter, came to visit us two weekends ago. Sorry I'm a bit slow on getting around to posting about it. We had SO MUCH FUN having them here! They live in Logan and so when we lived there we would see them at least on a weekly basis. We love these guys! I can't believe how big Porter Porter Man is getting! He'll be two in a couple of weeks and he's almost grown into his head. Seriously, when he was born, his head was huge! He kinda skipped the crawling phase because his head was so big, he'd fall over every time he tried. He just went straight to walking. :) Now he's running around and talking up a storm! So much fun! :)

We had beautiful weather for the first day they were here. We went for a lovely walk and ended up at a school playground across the street from us. Adam won the bounce off, by the way. Porter couldn't for the life of him figure out what they were doing...

Porter loved the slide, but he went down it at about a snail's pace. It's so fun playing with little kids! :)

Porter loved Esther! He kept asking to hold baby. If Esther was not in the room he'd go looking for her and asked "where baby? sleeping?" It was so funny. Esther seemed to enjoy him as well. Just after this picture was taken she started chewing on his arm. He loved it. :)

Porter was such a bundle of energy. It seemed like we could only get him to sit down to hold Esther. So we had to tackle him in order to get this picture, but as you can see, he was a good sport about it. :)

Esther loved having Amanda and Adam hold her. She would cuddle right up and then fall asleep. I don't know where the picture of Adam holding her went, but here's one of Amanda. Amanda's expecting their second child in June, and she was relieved that Porter loved having a baby around. I'm sure he'll be a great big brother.

On Saturday we went to the free zoo day. Here I am with the penguins. I love penguins. They're so neat. :) I carried Esther in the sling the whole time and she did fabulous until the very end when we were out of bottle and I realized we had forgotten the pacifier. Oops.

It was raining on Saturday so we made a quick trip to Walgreens and got a few extra umbrellas. Porter loved his ducky umbrella and didn't want to close it up when we went inside. Amanda said they have to hide the umbrella at home because he just wants to run around the house with it. :)
It was so much having them here! Thanks for coming guys! We miss you already!
2 comments:
nice purple blazer sis =) hee hee love you lots and can't wait to see you all!!!
You have a free zoo day?!? So unfair! :)
Post a Comment