10.18.2008

Halloween Party

The ward Halloween Party was last night. I had so much fun getting all dressed up and getting Mike all dressed up too. :) He was a good sport. I went as a princess and Mike was my genie. I even made a genie's lamp for a prop. I wanted to make sure I documented it thoroughly, so there's quite a few pictures. I added captions, so be sure to read those too.

A lot of the kids weren't exactly sure what to make of me with the nose-ring and all the jewelry. One little girl kept coming up to me and just staring. It was funny. We did the trunk or treating part with our ward. We had our "magic carpet" laid out and Mike sat down on it genie style and granted all the little kids wishes for candy. :) It was fun and really cute to see the kids get excited about the magic. Ok and the candy too... :) All in all it was a fun evening and I'm glad Mike was a good sport. :)

3 comments:

Brad and Kjirstin said...

I just have to say that your costumes were amazing, I loved the whole princess/genie thing.

Megh said...

You are the QUEEN of Halloween! You guys looked fabulous!

Adam said...

So that is what the costume advice was for, cool-cool. You went way out and it turned out wonderfull!